Investment crowdfunding for businesses and not-for-profits
Analyze financing options, connect with investors and close impactful growth funding all in one place.
Evaluate capital costs
Start with a free historic and projected cash flows analysis, including proposed investor terms
- Assess how your cost of capital from individual investors would compare to other financing options
- Evaluate market interest on a range of potential offering structures (equity, revenue share loan, convertible debt)
- Use our investor feedback loop to optimize your terms and drive down the cost of capital
Trinity Financial Funding businesses can assess the viability and cost of raising capital from individual investors before committing to move forward.
Connect with investors
Aggregate your current networks and connect to ours
- Easily connect to existing resources (Linkedin, Gmail, Outlook) to pull in potential contacts
- Gain access Trinity Financial Funding's active community of investors
- Measure important investor data to track engagement and determine which investors are a fit for your business
Trinity Financial Funding's compliance tools help to ensure your investor outreach is conducted in a professional and organized manner.
Close growth funding
Investors complete their investment in four easy steps
- Investors can show interest, commit to invest, sign investment documents, and transfer funds all on Trinity Financial Funding
- Easily manage investor follow up to close funds and decide which investors to accept or deny through the investor management dashboard
The average successful capital raise on Trinity Financial Funding is over $250,000.
Trinity Financial Consulting
Simplifying the complexities of obtaining commercial capital resources.
Trinity Financial Consulting was formed in the state of Indiana by David and Robin Pack. With nearly 30 years in the commercial business development and financing industry, David brings a wealth of experience, lending over almost 5 billion dollars during his career.
David, a 1989 accounting degree graduate of Indiana State University, was also commissioned as an officer in the United States Army Reserve. 14 years in the Army Reserve, with eight years as a commissioned officer, taught David passion, commitment, discipline, and pursuing excellence. He also spent 14 years as an employee at Chrysler Financial Services and 13 years at 5/3rd Bank. David’s tenure in banking began as a Client Service Manager and held many positions along his 27-years including Senior Analyst and Market President. He has provided business advice, business counsel, and financial solutions to privately held business owners, K-12 school corporations, non-profits, and religious organizations. David has spent time advising, counseling and providing financial resources to the following industries: manufacturing, architecture & planning, real estate development, automotive, RV & marine dealerships, trucking and logistics, fast casual restaurants, early education and child care facilities, pharmaceuticals, chemical distribution, commercial general construction, and engineering.